Climate controls: Yes
Private Bedrooms: No
A night stay in a yurt is not “roughing it” by any definition. Often associated with “glamping” (glamorous camping), this unique accommodation is a rare find in the U.S. Yurts are circular, framed, tent-like structures that include wooden floors, windows, comfortable beds with fresh linens, and climate controls that take the edge off unpleasant temperatures.
Yurts provide a fresh overnight experience while eliminating negatives associated with camping: extreme temperatures, rain, bugs and dirt. Even more, a skylight at the peak of the roof might be the yurt’s coolest feature, allowing one to gaze into the vast night sky. To give you the satisfaction of outdoor serenity, we’ve located our yurts in a semi-private space enclosed by trees. Our “Yurt Village” includes a picnic table, deck and fire ring for each site, complementing your outdoor feast or marshmallow roasting.
|16' yurt sleeps 4||$67.95 +plus tax|
|20' yurt sleeps 6||$72.95 +plus tax|
|24' yurt sleeps 8+||$84.95 +plus tax|
- Based on two person occupancy. Additional guests 12 years and older add $2.00 per night.
- Equipped with neither kitchens nor bathrooms. Family showers within walking distance. Only bed linens furnished.
- $15.00 cleaning fee for pets in the pet friendly yurts.There is $15 keycard deposit that will be refunded when returned upon checkout.
- $150.00 cleaning/damage deposit which is refunded upon checkout if no damage.
- Sorry NO Pets in Yurts D, E, or F
Call for more information!