Amp Service: 30/50
Park your RV under our towering Georgia Pines (Daylily sites) or under the wide open sky (Azalea sites). Picnic table and fire ring at each site.
Modern utilities and pleasant landscaping are undoubtedly must-have characteristics when choosing an RV site. Mix that with exceptional onsite amenities, a convenient concierge at your service, and the crisp Georgia pines painting the scenery right outside your RV…and you have everything you need for a refreshing getaway. Each comfortably spaced site includes:
- Full hook-ups (Water, sewer, etc.)
- 50/30 amp electric
All you have to do is decide which one is right for you.
Cable, Water, Electric (50 and 30 amp), Sewer, Wifi, Pull-through on 50′ Concrete pad.
Site numbers:107-113, 115-123, 125-133, 135-139, 141-147, 149-152, 154-157, 160-162, 164-166, 187-188, 199-200, 216-225
|Azalea Extended Sites||$52.99||$324.99|
Cable, Water, Electric (50 and 30 amp), Sewer, WiFi, Pull-through on 60′ concrete pads. Total site lengths range from 97′-115′
Site numbers: 106,114,124,134,140,148,153,158,159,163,167,185,186,198,215
|Azalea Executive Sites||$52.99||$324.99|
Lighted covered picnic area with electric outlet and private fence. Cable, Water, Electric (50 and 30 amp), Sewer, Wifi, Pull-through on 50′ Concrete Pad.Slide out’s not recommended on these sites.
Site numbers: 33,34,35,46,47,48
Located around the pool and playground area. Cable, Water, Electric (50 and 30 amp), Sewer, Wifi, Pull-through on 50′ Concrete Pad.
Site numbers: 201-214
|Azalea Lakeview Sites||$54.99||$324.99|
Located in the wide open spaces with a beautiful scenic view of neighboring farm and lake, spectacular sunsets. Cable, Water, Electric (50 and 30 amp), Sewer, Wifi, Pull-through on 50′ Concrete Pad.
Located under our beautiful, towering Georgia pines. Shaded, gravel, and grass sites. Water, Electric (50 and 30 amp), Sewer, Wifi, Pull-through on gravel and/or grass. Tents not accepted.
Site numbers: 31, 32, 37, 39-42, 44, 45, 49, 50, 52-55, 57-75
|Daylily Oversize Gravel Sites||$44.99||$279.99|
Snuggled under the big pines close to the lodge, these sites are longer than the regular Daylily Sites and will accommodate an RV plus a tent/canopy****
Water, Electric (50 and 30 amp), Sewer, Wifi, Pull-through on gravel and/or grass.
Site numbers: 30,36,38,43,51,56
- ****One tent for two people may be added for $10/night
- *2.00 Per day for extra guests- 11 and under free
- All rates based on 2 person occupancy. Additional persons 12 or older – $2.00 per night.
- Sewer dump fee for non-registered guests is $20.00 plus tax.
- Three night minimum for all site types for holiday weekends.
- No refunds given for reservation during a Holiday Weekend.
- Holiday Weekends: Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July weekend, Labor Day weekend and week of Thanksgiving.
- CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY: Daily & Weekly Reservations – cancellations 30-days or more prior to arrival date will be charged a $25.00 cancellation fee. Less than 30-days, a one night stay in whatever accommodation type will be charged. Monthly Reservations – Deposit will be forfeited. No refunds given for early departures. No refunds for Holiday reservations. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Call for more information!