We love pets too!
We are pet friendly and enjoy furry friends tagging along on your adventures. We just have a few guidelines to make sure everyone has a wonderful stay.
We have designated pet-friendly Cottages and Yurts, be sure to request these when making your reservation. They are:
Cottages: C3, C4, C5, C6, C7, C8
Yurts: Y1, Y4, Y5, Y7
- Pets are allowed in designated pet-friendly cottages & yurts.
- There is a nonrefundable cleaning fee: $35 for 1-4 nights, or $65 for 7 + nights will be applied.
- $150 damage deposit (refunded upon check if no damage)
- Two pets maximum.
- Your pet must be kept on a leash any time it is out of the cottage or yurt on the property.
- Please bring the necessary supplies (plastic bags, pooper scoop) and clean up after your pet.
- If the pet is left alone in the cottage or yurt it must be crated. If you do not have a crate, check with our office. We have a large one that may be rented (if available).
- We ask that you cover the sofa or any furniture your pet may want to sit on with a pet blanket (you must provide this or purchase in our lodge).
On the reservation form, please note that you have read and will comply with our pet policy. If you have any questions, please call our office. 501.262.2550