Amp Service: 30/50amps
Cable Hookups: Yes
Picnic table: Yes
Fire Ring: Yes
Level sites with modern concrete pads and pleasant landscaping are undoubtedly must-have characteristics when choosing an RV site. Mix these with exceptional on-site amenities, a convenient concierge at your service, and a beautiful lake right outside your RV and you have everything you need for a cozy getaway.
All RV sites include:
- Concrete pads
- Full hook-ups (water, sewer, etc.)
- BBQ grill
- Picnic table
- Fire ring
- 30/50 amp electric
- Wi-Fi and cable
All you have to do is decide which one is right for you.
***NOTE TO GPS USERS: Our address of 1700 Shady Grove Road does not show up correctly on GPS maps because we are still new. The recommended address to enter in your GPS is “1010 Shady Grove Road, Hot springs national park”. This address will put you at the church on the corner of Carpenter Dam Rd & Shady Grove. Keep driving approx. 1 mile and you will see our 1/4-mile sign. Continue down Shady Grove Road and we will be on the right! DO NOT follow your GPS if it says to take “Catherine Heights”. If you do not have a GPS, please use the following directions:
***DIRECTIONS TO OUR RESORT: Take Interstate 30, take Exit 98B / HWY 270 to Hot Springs for 13 miles, when you come to the overpass, go under it and turn left at the stop light and get on the (270 W/70 W.) 270 bypass also known as MLK or Martin Luther King BLVD. Continue 270 bypass then take Exit 7/Carpenter Dam Rd. Turn left if coming from East / Turn Right if coming from the west onto Carpenter Dam Road. Go through one more intersection before coming up on the intersection of Carpenter Dam and Shady Grove road, merge into the left turning lane, then onto Shady Grove Road. Catherine’s Landing is 1.5 miles down Shady Grove Road – our entrance is on the right.
RV Site Policies:
- Rates based on 2 person occupancy.
- We’re Pet Friendly! – Click to view our Pet Policy
- Cancellations must be made more than 72 hours before stay. Cancellations will incur a $15 processing fee.
- Minimum 3-night reservation during Holiday weekends.
- **No refunds for reservations during Holiday weekends.
- Holiday Weekends: Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day and Thanksgiving
- Maiden voyage certificates will not be accepted on Friday and Saturday between May 1st through July 31st. However, we will accept them Sunday through Thursday and they are not accepted on holiday weekends.
- Small tents no larger than 8’x8′ are allowed on RV sites for a $5 per night fee. Tents must be moved every 3 days to prevent the grass from dying.
Call for more information!