Amp Service: 30/50amps
Cable Hookups: Yes
Picnic table: Yes
Fire Ring: Yes
Level sites with modern concrete pads and pleasant landscaping are undoubtedly must-have characteristics when choosing an RV site. Mix these with exceptional on-site amenities, a convenient concierge at your service, and a beautiful lake right outside your RV and you have everything you need for a cozy getaway.
All RV sites include:
- Concrete pads
- Full hook-ups (water, sewer, etc.)
- BBQ grill
- Picnic table
- Fire ring
- 30/50 amp electric
- Wi-Fi and cable
All you have to do is decide which one is right for you.
Using a GPS: We recommend that you input the 545 Carpenter Dam Rd, Hot Springs, Arkansas 71901. You will be directed to the corner of Shady Grove and Carpenter Dam road. Get in the left inside turning lane at red light. Turn left on Shady Grove Rd. Catherine’s landing is approx. 2 miles down Shady Grove Rd. on the right side.
RV Site Policies:
- Rates based on 2 person occupancy. $2/night for each additional person ages 13 and up. Ages 12 and under are free!
- We’re Pet Friendly! – Click to view our Pet Policy
- Cancellations must be made more than 72 hours before stay. Cancellations will incur a $6 processing fee.
- Minimum 3-night reservation during Holiday weekends.
- **No refunds for reservations during Holiday weekends.
- Holiday Weekends: Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day and Thanksgiving
- Maiden voyage certificates will not be accepted on Friday and Saturday between May 1st through July 31st. However, we will accept them Sunday through Thursday and they are not accepted on holiday weekends.
Call for more information!